I modified for Keto for myself and added a side of overly done veggies for Dad.
1 Roma Tomato
2 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley
1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives
2 6 oz Chicken Breast (skinless)
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 cup Mozzarella
6 oz of spaghetti noodles (I used Zoodles for mine)
5 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
4 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon of fresh garlic (or 3 tablespoons if you are me.. a witch maybe.. vampire.. nope)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 teaspoon sugar (I subbed Swerve for Keto)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Place large pot of water on stove to boil
- Soften 2 tablespoons of butter and mix in garlic and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Finely dice tomato, thinly slice chives, and chop parsley
- Pat chicken dry and season with 1 tsp of Italian seasoning salt and pepper
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a med pan over med heat and brown chicken 2-3 mins per side
- Transfer to baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/8 cup of mozzerella
- Bake on Top rack until chick is cooked 9-11 minutes
- Cook noodles, reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- While pasta cooks heat drizzle of olive oil and cook tomato and remaining Italian season until tomato is softened 1 - 2 minutes
- Stir in vinegar and sugar or swerve simmer for about 1 minute.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon butter, chives, and parsley salt and pepper to taste.
- In the noodle pot, add drained spaghetti, garlic herb butter, 2 tbsp of reserved water and 1 tbsp butter Toss to combine (I halved the garlic butter between my zoodles and the noodles)
- Slick chicken and serve over noodles. Spoon sauce over chicken and finish with mozzarella.
Net Carbs 6