1. And the largest. Releasing the anger, hurt, and quilt over the losses of 2013. They weren't my fault. They can't be changed.
2. Loving and laughing with my true friends more and stop wasting precious time and thoughts on those that don't appreciate me for being me and where I am right now in life.
3. Read more. I have received so many thoughtful books that need to be read.
4. Write more. I have been so down that writing anything more than 160 characters at a time seemed exhausting.
5. Continue my growth in church, with my God Friends and the Bible.
6. Work harder on being healthier.