1. You are awake at 11:35 thinking... I need to be up in 4 hours and 55 minutes. Still not sleepy
2. You are still awake because you are restless an hour later.
3. Your alarm still goes off 3 hours and 55 minutes later.
4. You lay in bed until 5 contemplating the meaning of running and why on earth you think it may be a good idea at 5:30 and discover that you are really fond of your blankie and wish you could take it with you for maybe nap Bootcamp day on the beach.
5. 5:05 you get up .. sadly leaving blankie behind because you are awake already and won't go back to sleep and only lay there wish you had gone because you are awake and realize that your blankie is not helping you get anywhere.
6. Talk to the dog for 5 minutes explaining that yes you are insane and that yes he has to go out and go potty at 5:10 am because Mommy is a moron and she got out of bed untangling him from the blankie in the process.
7. 5:15 you are in the car..
8. 5:20 you are greeted lovingly by other bootcamp members
9. 5:25 decide to put on your shoes because at this point you really haven't fully committed even though you are there.
10. 5:30 you are greeted lovingly by the log you are about to pull down the beach for an hour and a half.. I named mine.. ($W%#%$#%#$#)
11. 5:40 your arch of your right foot feels like it is on fire.. new shoes all weekend may not be a good thing on Monday morning.
12. 5:45 keep going anyway and everything else starts hurting so your foot doesn't bother you so bad
13: 5:50 lose your shit and start crying because your lost your son, you lost your daughter, you lost everything that you worked so hard for in a matter of months and now you are out there in the back (not that the back is a bad place to be) realizing that you wasted 4 months of life that your babies didn't even get to have because you missed them so badly, and you feel like everything else is falling apart around you and you can't manage to stick it back together.
14. Fellow bootcamper runs along side asking if I was ok.. even after she loaned my boys her husband last night on Father's Day (thank you again Brant)
15. Suck it up and keep going even though you are going slow and seriously trying not to have a full on anxiety attack.
16. I really don't remember what happened next.
17. You are stung by a jelly fish that isn't even supposed to be out there before 7 am.
18. You have swallowed enough salt water that.. well .. never mind we won't go into how that will turn out.
19. You are supposed to be swimming parallel to the shore but instead see the pretty light and decide to swim to it.. (hey that is the only way I figure I got way out there..) You don't panic you just go back in..
20. You get your log lovingly known as ($%@##%@$#$#) and lug it all the way back to the gym.
21. You get encouraging words from your fellow campers and your coach even though you are last...
22. An out door show that burned the crap out of the jelly fish sting but felt oh soooo good.
23. you now sit here with a cup of coffee and a protein shake thinking now THAT is how I want to start my week!
CURVY UNICORN ON MY FRIENDS!