Anyhoo here I am on vacation again and fairly miserable with myself and my health. But it’s ok!!!!
I have a plan! I have people who love and support me and are is going to get this thing done.
I just have to do a few things differently.
1. Find a healthy lifestyle I can get behind and maintain.
2. Regain the fitness milestones I lost.
3. Explore yoga! My flex is GONE!
4. Work on my workout form! I have used my stupid knees as an excuse too long!
5. Have a goal for November (half marathon) and one for February (will find another half) so when the darkness comes as it always does there are goals that still have to be met!
6. Change my mind set about food and myself. Food is no doubt an addiction for me. I eat just to eat. I eat because I am happy sad mad everything!!!! It’s food every day all day. This has to END.
So there it is. Laid out. Starting over. Black and White. I have to do this for me.
What does that mean for you. Starting July 13th you have to rewatch my journey start all over again.
A dear friend reminded me last night that social media is a good accountability tool and as soon as I stop posting my steps and progress I have a tendency to just forget it all and throw it out the window. So if you have no desire to watch, read or see there is a handy dandy hide for 30 or even an unfollow
Oh and before you go and say well why not start today. I will tell you why. I have worked so much in the last 3 months that my 12 day vacation cost me 0. As in I am not using any vacation time. I am not willing to forgo chips and salsa and wine on vacation!!! Hahahahahaha